Wednesday, February 6, 2019

liked a lot more

I have been a regular consumer but of low intensity of cannabis. A joint together with my partner before sleeping, several a night of partying with colleagues ... Its effect I have always liked much more than alcohol. I have never felt bad and I can boast of never having suffered a blow. In addition, both alone and in company, has given me wonderful experiences, especially when I have combined it with one of my great passions, live music.

The only problem I found was that, although the taste and effect of marijuana I liked a lot more than that of hashish, I often opted for the latter because, depending on the occasion, the effect of the grass was too uncontrollable or strong. Visit https://foodsocietyx.com/sera-labs-cbd-oil-reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment